Grilled Lamb Chops & Olive Tapenade
8 lamb chops
1 cup pied Niçoise Olives
1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, roasted
2 anchovy lets
1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
1 teaspoon aged sherry vinegar
1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 teaspoon fresh marjoram, chopped
- Place the garlic, capers, and anchovy lets in a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Add olives, extra virgin olive oil, ground coriander and parsley. Pulse lightly to achieve a coarse chop, do not over purée. Reserve Olive Tapenade for later use.
- Prepare your outdoor grill and maintain a high temperature. Lightly oil chops with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chops, about ve minutes per side, until well browned on the outside and still pink on the inside. Let rest for three minutes.
- Place two lamb chops per person on a plate and top with the Olive Tapenade.