Garlic Chicken Wings
- ½ cup lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon porcini powder
- 2 tablespoons lite brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Chicken Wing Ingredients
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Furikake
Chicken Wing Technique
- Trim off the tips of the chicken wings.
- Combine marinade and chicken wings in a large Ziploc bag for at least 10 hours or overnight to thoroughly marinate.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove the wings from the marinade, discarding the liquid.
- Place wings on a shallow roasting pan (do not overcrowd the pan).
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, the skin should be caramelized and crispy and the juices should run clear.
- Garnish wings with green onion and Furikake.