Blue Cheese Crostini with Prosciutto and Fig Jam
1 fresh sweet baguette
6 ounces crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
6 slices prosciutto, cut in half
4 ounces fig jam
12 small sprigs of Italian parsley
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice 12-¼ inch pieces of baguette on a slight bias. Brush the pieces with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place on a sheet pan and into the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Whip the blue cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment on medium speed until creamy and spreadable, about 1 minute.
- Spread the blue cheese onto each piece of toasted baguette.
- Place a dollop of the fig jam on the cheese then place a piece of prosciutto on top of the jam. Finish with a sprig of parsley and serve.