Mini Buffalo Slider
• 4 mini slider buns
• 4- 2oz ground buffalo patties
• 4 strips bacon, crispy cooked
• ½ yellow onion, sliced thinly
• 2 oz blue cheese, thinly sliced and divided into 4 portions
• 1 Roma tomato, sliced thinly
• 1 teaspoon butter
• Dijon Mustard, Aioli or Mayonnaise for buns
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Heat a sauté pan over medium with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Add onions to pan and cook until golden in color, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes.
Transfer onions to small bowl. Set aside. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel then add butter and toast buns to a nice golden color. Remove toasted buns and set aside.
Wipe out pan and add ground buffalo to medium hot pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, flip over and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add blue cheese to the top of the patty and continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes.
Assemble slider buns with accompaniments of choice and top burger with grilled onions and crispy bacon.