Rosemary and Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin
1-1½ pound pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons coarsely cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
½ teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
½ teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
½ teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine black pepper, rosemary, salt, fennel, coriander, and ground mustard in a bowl.
- Rub pork with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle the dry ingredients over pork evenly.
- Roast in the oven at 425* for 20-25 minutes, or until the meat thermometer reaches 150 degrees (slightly pink in the center). Let rest for 8 minutes before serving