Kale, Apple & Dubliner Cheese Salad
• 2 bunches of Russian kale, washed and thinly sliced
• 3 Fuji apples, diced ¼ inch squares
• 9 ounces Dubliner cheddar cheese, diced ¼ inch thick
• 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon honey
• ¼ cup canola oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
Combine Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine. Slowly add canola oil and emulsify to finish vinaigrette. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine kale, apples, cheese and scallions. Season with salt and pepper. Add half of the vinaigrette and toss to combine. Add more vinaigrette if desired and enjoy.