Rosemary & Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin
• 1½ pounds pork tenderloin
• 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons coarsely cracked black pepper
• 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
• ½ teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
• ½ teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
• ½ teaspoon ground mustard
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Rub pork with extra virgin olive oil. Combine black pepper, rosemary, salt, fennel, coriander and ground mustard in a bowl. Once combined, sprinkle over pork evenly.
Place the pork in a baking dish and roast in oven at 425°F for 20-25 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 150°F (slightly pink in the center). Once the pork has reached desired doneness, remove from oven and allow to rest for 8 minutes. Slice and serve.