St. Francis Winery & Vineyards is looking for part-time Hospitality Representatives to work in our award-winning Tasting Room. Positions will be 2-4 days a week depending on the season. Requires flexibility to work weekdays, weekends, holidays and evenings. Overtime may occasionally be required.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who understand the importance of providing exceptional customer service. Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting, engaging and educating guests about our winery, wines and winemaking techniques.
- Pouring wines and providing memorable tasting experiences for our guests, while promoting and selling our wines, wine club memberships and merchandise.
- Handling purchasing transactions and operating a cash register.
- Assisting with Tasting Room special events and hosting wine & cheese pairings.
- Washing, polishing and replenishing glassware.
- Restocking wine and merchandise.
- Maintaining bar and tasting room in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Providing tableside wine and food service.
- Packing and carrying wine to cars for guests when necessary.
- Participating in Visitor Center events as needed.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of sales or food service experience. Prior Tasting Room experience preferred. Candidates must be passionate and knowledgeable about wine, have exceptional customer service skills, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), enjoy talking in front of small groups of people and be able to enthusiastically and effectively promote and sell our wines and wine club memberships. Candidates must be professional in appearance and demeanor. Must also possess computer proficiency in MS Office and dBase applications, must be at least 21, able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs and stand/walk for extended periods of time. Must be reliable and punctual.
Join the St. Francis Hospitality team and experience the excitement of the Wine Industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Resumes may be submitted via email to HR@stfranciswinery.com or faxed to (707) 833-1813.